Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That Damn Red Chair

Yeppers..."That Damn Red Chair" is what everyone in this family is calling my kick butt, red, slightly ugly, but in my eyes beautifully photogenic, fabulous red $5.00 chair.
When I drag it out...they know one of them will be called out on it.

I love the way one chair can have two completely different effects from...

Bright and Cheerful......



To Slightly Gothic...



You know, I think I just realized why that chair and I have bonded so well.
Hitting that middle age, pre-menopausal mark has made me a little on the moody/cranky/psycho/fun to be around/temperamental/clumsy/silly/bitchy side too.
Seriosuly, I can go from bright and cheerful to GRRRRRRRR in 0.3 seconds too.
Go me!!

Girl young uns' out there...beware, this will happen to you too one day..trust me. :0(
Boy young uns'...learn now how to nod your head and smile alot, learning how to say "Yes, of course your right" couldn't hurt either.

Have a great day everyone!!

Kody's home with a bummer of a super sized headache, eye rolling up and a bit on the unbalanced side.
He's medicated and in slumber city so I better get some things done while I still can.

Love, Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear K. Family,
Kody, I'm praying for you kiddo. Feel better soon!
Love, blessings, and tons of hugs,
Tanya Nicole

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kody's not feeling so hot today.

When I saw the pic of Adri in that red chair I thought to myself, "I wonder about the pic of Kaysha Kim promised us", and voila, there it was! Great shots!!

What a day I've had...went to the hospital with my step-dad ("DAD" to me...) so he could have his first-ever colonoscopy {FOLKS READING THIS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not wait until you are 70 for a colonoscopy...my 47-yr-old brother just passed away from colon cancer...} and then right after lunch I got my b**bs squished for my annual mammography. Oh well, the pain we take for early detection!!! :o)

Hope Kody's feeling better by the time you read this.

Love,
Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin