Saturday, October 13, 2007

YAY!!! It's Saturday!!!!!!!

Ya'all have nooooo idea how good it felt to sleep in till 8:30 this morning.
It would have felt a whole lot better if Kolin wasn't leaping on me informing me that the tooth fairy forgot him last night. Darn that tooth fairy, that make two teeth in a row.

Hey Tooth Fairy...

YOUR FIRED!!!!!

Welp, I just can't stay on here real long today...I've got 4 hats to stich up and have in the mail by Monday.
Lovin' it...Lovin' it!
Plus, one more for Kolin makes 5.
Hmmm....I don't know if that Kolin really likes the style he picked out or he'll just do anything for a chance to get into the super cool gumball machine Karl brought home for me yesterday.
I am, and I proudly admit this..

A gumball machine freak!!

I love them, I want them, I want them all. Old ones, new ones, crazy ones, all ones.
I just love them...love them as much as I love chippy paint chairs. :0)

Here's some pictures for the day.
Tonight, if all goes well, I'll work on getting the fishing/alligator day ones up. Heck, I've been sooooo busy I haven't even had a chance to pull them off the camera yet.

The most photographed baby in the world...









Cousins...



Another of Mr. Supermodel Ben....



And this lil' outake I thought was too funny not to show. :0)
I have no idea what to name this one, any ideas? LOL!!



Have a great day everyone!!

Love, Kim

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd name it "just plain love"

Beautiful pics once again. Wish you lived near me!! LOL

Love ya,
Debbie B

Anonymous said...

cuuute!!!

i love babies!!! i posted some pics of my friend's baby (well she's almost a toddler) in my blog a few entries ago.

Kate said...

Kim~ Just a little note to let you know that the toothfairy has been slacking here in Pa. too! The last two teeth that Taylor lost have been sitting there in the morning! Not a good feeling- definitely a mother of the year award moment!!! Not just once but twice! You are not alone! But after the second one- Taylor said she hopes the tooth fairy is always late becaue she leaves more money because she feels bad!!! SO- she is on her toes now! No more mistakes here at the Hebb house! Have great weekend!~ Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim what about:

"Oh that Kody, he just won't stop kissing me!"

--Andrea

Anonymous said...

I'd name it:
"oh baby, kiss me again!"

She looks like she is in complete bliss with that kiss! Have a great day!
Sheri
Verona, WI

Anonymous said...

Cute. Why no pictures of the 2 Grand babies together? You haven't had Alonna's picture up for so long.

Cathy Bowman said...

Hey Kim. Love the pictures. The tooth fairy has been late around here numerous times. Once my daughter got up wondering why the tooth fairy hadn't come. So I quickly hid some money under my own pillow. Than I told Kaitlin she should check under everyone's pillow because the tooth fairy can get confused sometimes. Now everytime she loses a tooth she goes to everyone's room to check under there pillows. It's so hard not to laugh when she does that...
Hope to see some pics of Alona soon.

Leeann said...

Not to diss any of your kids, but that Ben is one of the cutest children I have ever laid eyes on in my whole life!

Leeann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin