Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Discovery

Just one of the many perks of living in the "Sunshine State".
You can walk right on outside your front door and watch the space shuttle launch. :0)

One day though, I will remember to stand in the right spot.
This was taken from the street right right outside our front gate, see I missed the best shot. You can't see the shuttle, just the trail of smoke it left behind.



This is what I saw when I walked back into my front yard..about 15 feet away from where I was standing in the street.



Next time..I am so there, I will stay in the yard. :0)

~Kim~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/lilscdeb/fall2.jpg

I know you don't get the colors we do down there so thought I would share a tree in my back yard taken today. It's a cold rainy fall day here in Ohio.
I could not figure out how to directly add the photo. Let me know if you can't view it.
Love,
Debbie B

Anonymous said...

Cool pics. Some day I hope to see a launch. One of the astronauts on this voyage is a local boy (about an hour from where we live).

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin