Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

This is Kolin, my lil' "Slipknot Maggot".

OK, I have no idea what is up with the "maggot" but Kolin tells me when you are a Slipknot fan, you are a maggot and it's a good thing, a very good thing. Go figure.




Slipknot is a heavy metal band that my three boys love, alot.
This is Slipknot...



Scarey!!

I know some of the words to some of Slipknot's songs...guess that makes me a maggot too? Gross and Scarey.
A middle aged woman/wife/Mom/Gramma singing Slipknot...Gross and hilarious and probably not very amusing, or cool, or tight or sick or whatever those kid say these days.
But I do it anyway, because I am Mom..and I love to embarrass them as they tend to embarass me every so once in a while {every day}. :0)

Ahhh well, it's Halloween so anything goes, right?

I started the decrease in Kody's tic med's last night and though it may be too early to tell...so far so good, no tic's. He's still in his "Zone", but the good news is he hasn't started ticcing yet. :0)

Welp everyone...I've got work to accomplish, hats to make and errands to run so I better jump off for now.

Have yourselves a "Spooktacular Halloween" today!

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kim. I wouldn't even know that was a singing group, by the picture!! :) Good for you, to keep up with your kids. I would need to have the words in front of him, for sure! I have a hard time "hearing" the words sometimes. :D

Hope y'all had a nice Halloween!

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin