Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sourpuss!!

Or maybe I should call this "Kody's Revenge".

Warheads...The Anticipation...



Warheads...The After Effect....



***NOTE***

No kids taste buds were harmed in the making of these photos. Tart effects were only temporary until the next Warhead was ingested again and again and again, some kids just never learn

Let's see, what else can I share today.

Oh..I know, how about these..



I promise you I did not raise them this way. We own forks.



Truth be told, I feel the same way about Starbucks Frappachino's with extra whipped cream.

Alot of you may be feeling the first signs of fall. Winter will be upon you too soon.
Just a friendly reminder..we will be doing this for at least another couple of months, maybe longer.



Oh come on...don't be hatin'. :0)

Here's one of Kaysha and her BFF the afternoon of homecoming. Don't they look so purdy?



Thanks for stopping by!!

Till tomorrow, have yourselves a GREAT day!!

Love, Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Thanks for sharing the blog address. I've been reading Kody's Caringbridge site for quite some time and I didn't want to loose my daily chuckle. Your family is a lot like mine - a little crazy. BTW I LOVE your pictures!

Aloha,
Jeri

Anonymous said...

Kim I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 3 years and couldn't WAIT to move back to where there were seasons, snow, heavy coats, snuggling down under the blankets, having a crackling fire - those are things I never enjoyed while living in the sunshine state - oh and palmetto bugs - couldn't wait to leave those suckers behind. Now don't you want to move north????? lol

Cindy
Virginia

Anonymous said...

lol... i used to love warheads... those and tounge splashers were the two candies my brother and i always had to sneak into the house :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics and "THANKS" so much for the reminder of our cold winter months ahead. I do LOVE the seasons we have up here, and believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to chillier weather. It sure doesn't seem like Autumn when temps are in the 80s!

BTW, I'm getting REAL-LY spoiled by these daily updates. You better not let onto that on Kody's CB page...!! :o)

Have a great night!

Shiela

Anonymous said...

We had a high today of 51 degrees today in Wisconsin and with the high winds I got out our winter coat....go figure, last weekend was 86 degrees and we were turning on the air! We don't hate you, we will all just come and stay with you when the snow starts flying...remind me again why I live in Wisconsin?! We could switch houses for a month in the winter- you can experiance skiing, sledding, shoveling...all VERY fun! :) Thanks for the blog entries!
Sheri
Verona, WI

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin