Sunday, October 14, 2007

What's a Post Without Pic's?

B*O*R*I*N*G..that's what!

This is just one of a whole lot that I took this past week.

So peaceful looking, isn't it?



Remember though...they fished with gummy worms and just for the record..the fish didn't eat any.

Here's two more...Kolin with his mountain hat, which he calls his "Snowboarder hat" and keeps demanding I take that "Fuzzy thing" off the top. While it may be cute for younger kids...he says he's "just not into it." LOL!!



And just one more, cuz I have to get ready to watch "Desperate Housewives."
We'll have a DH review tomorrow. :0)



I am sooooooo in love with that gum machine. "Heart...Heart...Heart" it!! :0)

See you all tomorrow!

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son fishes for rainbow trout with colored marshmallows as bait. The fish do like them but not sure how many end up in his mouth than on the hook!

Blondie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin