Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Son, The Gigalo

More pictures from our Boggy Creek weekend, these, of course...not exactly fit for Caring Bridge. LOL!!














Do you see a lil' pattern here?

Three things to check out..
OK, Blondie girl #1, her name is Chelsea, she's from Orlando, she just auditioned for this season's "American Idol" in Atlanta and got herself a gold ticket to Hollywood!
Keep an eye out for her, Kody will be...for sure.

Second, second to last picture, Blondie Girl #3 with the white shirt...I swear Kolin is saying "Dude..I wanna be just like you one day!"

Thirdly....check out the hand placement on the last picture. That kid takes after his Dad soooo bad.

And he's only 12.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kody u go dude love the psycho dude sorry babe he is my boy

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Kolin looking up at Kody thinking... My turn bro!!!!
Nice looking boys!!

Love,
Debbie B

Anonymous said...

Nice shots of Kody being a typical teenage boy. Karen. www.caringbridge.org/visit/karenmelissa

ErIn said...

Love the pics! Is this what I have to look forward to 10 years from now? I swear my little ones are babe magnets already!

katy said...

Such good pictures and such REAL pictures. He is definately a teenager.

Anonymous said...

OMG...I was LOL about Kolin's "LOOK"...! Great pics!!

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin