Saturday, October 6, 2007

School Spirit Week

All week long, I'm telling ya....
All Freakin' Week Long...
I've heard this song...

"We've got spirit, yes we do.. We've got spirit, how about you???!!!"

I love my daughter, I really do, but if I hear that song one more time...

I am going to SCREAM, then I'm going to Starbucks..alone, just me...none for Kaysha!!

Anywhos...
This is Kaysha totally into "School Spirit" and this is how she went to school yesterday.
This is also how every girl at Leesburg High looked like yesterday.



And, although she didn't wear these kickin' shoes to school, and especially with the tights...she tried them on for fun and I couldn't help myself but to snap a picture, cuz I just thought it was too cool.
Humor me..I haven't had any pictures of her in so long I'm wiling to have some of her feet, which is crazy because anyone who knows me well, knows I HATE FEET!!!!





Those shoes are gonna look sooooo sweet with her dress...that lil' peek of a dress that you can see on the last picture {which looks blue on here but is actually black}.
Please pray for no rain so Kaysha and I can have out photo date today. :0)

Have a great one today!!

Love, Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KAYSHA BETTER BE A GOOD GIRL OR THE PSYCHO MAN MIGHT NOT BE HAPPY KIM ,WERE GONNA HAVE A TALK SOON. BOYS NOWAY

Anonymous said...

lol yay for school spirit. i have none :)
but i did in high school.
go conard chieftains!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin