Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fabulosity

I have a secret and I need to know if I am the only one {besides Kaysha} who is completely addicted to "Kimora Life in The Fab Lane".
I've watched every single episode three times, at least.

I am so hooked I find myself giving advice that sounds like this..

"You can do anything you set your mind too...and, you can do it in stilettos".

Well, OK...maybe I can't wear stilettos anymore, but I'm sure alot of you still can.
OK wait...you can if your female. I think 99% of you are female. I wouldn't want to see the one, maybe two males, that read this in stilettos.
Holy Macaroni, I don't even want to think about it.

I want a BFF like James. I totally dig James. Do you think James dreams of stilettos?
BTW, you won't understand that unless your a Kimora fan, like me..and Kaysha.

OK, so that's my caffeine induced thought of the morning. Now, back to "yarning" because I have some new stuff to get up today that is cute with a capital "C".

~Kim~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Kim...I'm feeling VERY spoiled with these DAILY updates!! :o)

Sorry...don't know what show you are talking about...

Sad to say, I've never even heard of it! (Please don't feel differently about me...! :P )

Shiela

Anonymous said...

i've never heard of that show lol

i'll look into it though... what chanel is it on?

i started reveiwing some movies in my blog... i did "children of the corn" yesturday

Anonymous said...

lol... i was the same way with horror movies.
my cousin kristen showed me "nightmare on elm street" when i was in kindergarten and it just spiraled from there haha.

btw, go see room 1408. srsly. :)

Jackie said...

huh. I never heard of that show, sorry! :)

Thanks for sending the link, I've been trying to choose a hat for my grandbabies! My question is- how do you find the time??!! The hats are so cute!

TTFN! Have a great Friday!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love that show! I have the DVR set to record every episode!

I love James! He's so not the sterotypical person you would imagine in his position! I love when he has a sweater tied around his neck!

We all have a touch of fabulosity doncha think??

--Andrea (in Austin!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin