Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Memories

Yesterday I took 4 kids to the pumpkin patch.
Yep...I took a ton of photos, but for tonight I'll show you all just one.
HA...just one, I know..that is sooo unlike me.

No worries, I'll make up for it tomorrow. :0)



Have a great night everyone!!

Love, Kim

PS. Adriana had a real good day today. Technology {the monitor} works like a charm. Plus...the medication seems to be working and the rice cereal the Doc's had Kayara start putting in her bottle seems to be helping to keep the food down a bit more.
She's not out of the woods yet, so, if you would..please keep up the prayers for her, and her Mommy, who is absolutley exhausted and refuses to leave her side not even for a minute.
Thats my girl...she just doesn't surprise me. :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/english/hispeed/angelcare.html

This is another wonderful monitor. My sister still uses it with her daughter who had reflux and was a preemie. They sell them at Babies R Us and Target--just in case your daughter has to return the sleep apnea monitor. (the hospital here rents them)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl she is!

Anonymous said...

My son had a form of reflux called Pyloric Stenosis, when he was three months old, where the little flap that holds the food down in the esophogus does not close properly. It went misdiagnosed for several weeks and it was torture for our family. Sleepless nights and endless worry. Anyway, the surgery was quick, easy and an immediate fix for the whole problem. Maybe, just maybe this is the case with your little one as well. Just a suggestion to check into. We were at a first rate children's hospital when it was misdiagnosed. Our "old time" family doc found it and we had it fixed by the end of the week. He is now 14 and hasn't had another problem. We are praying for all of you this week...you guys need a break!!

Leeann said...

Hey girlfriend,

I had a busy weekend so I just now got the chance to check in and see what is going on in k-land. I missed you!

First of all, I'm glad Ariana is okay. Bless her little heart! My middle son had reflux and was on Zantac for his first year of life (and the thicker formula) and he is a strapping young nine year old lad. I feel so bad for the scare you all went through and I hope the medicine helps the baby feel better.

Bless Kody's little heart. In a way I hope it is the shunt because it can be fixed and he can be good as new. Please let us know what you find out when you can.

Love you guys and love the blog,
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

Leeann said...

Sorry, I meant Adriana!
Slap me for the typo! ;-)
Leeann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin