Friday, October 5, 2007

Todays Long Winded Update Is On CB

OK, so I like totally burned my typing skills out this morning updating Kody's CB site. Look to your right of the screen, that's where you'll find the link.

I will update Blogger a little later on because I have so many outtake pictures that really are only fit for..
1. Blogger
2. Kody's HS yearbook
3. Bribery

I gotta run for now and finish up a few crocheting projects, pick up Kody from school, pay the electric bill before we're in the dark, run some wash, and dodge rain...UGH..another rainy but day.

Kaysha's homecoming is tomorrow......we are going to play photog. and supermodel like crazy sometime during the day!

Oh, BTW...she got her pumps/shoes Her Dad is gonna have a heart attack.
Sorry Dad!

OK, gotta run..be back later.

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Where's my pic??? LOL.. Still waiting.......
Love ya,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin