Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake's First Easter

It's official....taking photos of Adri is now a two person job, maybe three.

One to keep her still.
One to keep her smiling.
One to take the picture.

Make that four...
One to keep the bunny ears on.

Introducing Adriana's first Easter outakes....I mean pictures. :0)

Adri now crawls, not scoots, not belly flops...no, Adri crawls, and she crawls fast.
So...what this all means is, me being alone with her, trying my darndest to get some first Easter photos..was, welp, it was..
Impossible.

I sat her down and she did alot of this..

First she got a little curious and checked out those plastic eggs, but Godforbid, would not look up no matter how many crazy, inhuman sounds I made....



Then she threw that pretty pink basket at me...



Then she took off crawling....



Then, I sat her down and she took off again, this time telling me off bigtime in her best baby babble.
Oh, and yes..that is the "stink eye" she's giving me.



Finally, as if someone of a higher authority was looking down on me with pity, I was able to get two..only two of about 30.





I'll have to try again when someone is around to lend a hand, or two, or three, or fifty...that girl is FAST !! :0)

Good night all!!

Love, Kim

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always took our kids to Sears for photos. We had little if any success taking photos at home...lots of tears from one child, but smiles from the other, or we thought we would have the perfect shot, but then notice an extension cord...grrrr. At Sears we had good success getting the kids to smile by using a squeaky toy. Do you have a tripod for your camera...perhaps you could squeak then click? Good luck with the photos.

Marci said...

She is so precious!! I bet she keeps you on your toes for sure, doesnt she?? ((HUGS)) Love, Marci

Marci said...

She is so adorable. I bet she keeps you on your toes all the time!! I love all the pics you take and of course love the hats and all, you know that,.I cant wait to take pics of Kaylee wearing hers for you...Love, Marci

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

The second to last pic you posted makes it all worthwhile. What a beautiful baby!!

Hallie :)

leese said...

Ha!! Kim, you crack me up. I'd love to be a 'fly on the wall' one day while you're trying to get your shots. And yes, that is for SURE the 'stink eye' she's giving you!! With that red hair of hers, there's a lot more 'stink eye' coming your way down the road ;-> My "Paris" was born a red head. 'Nuff said.

But I can say, the 2 good ones you did get are just beyond adorable!! Surely worth the 28 'out takes'.

Have a wonderful day.....
Lisa in NJ

Anonymous said...

Those last two make it all worth wild to you I am sure. She is absolutely gorgeous just like Kody Bear and the rest of your family. Love, Hugs and Prayers to all.

Amy said...

Does that sweet baby know what your face looks like? LOL!! She is so stinkin cute, she always puts a smile on my face.

URBAN BLONDE said...

OMG Kim!
The one of her holding the blue and green egg is as sweet as the richest chocolate! How precious is that picture of that beautiful grandchild of yours?

Blondie

Anonymous said...

I think I have said this before but Kim she is just beautiful!! Those last 2 pics made it all worth while. I bet her mama has a house full of pictures on the wall. I am jealous!! Love her red hair, my hubby is a red head and I so wanted one of my babies to be a red head but wasn't so lucky. Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs from Missouri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin