Saturday, March 8, 2008

Back In Business!!

Intruducing the new and improved "From My Heart To Your Head" site. :0)

I'm just starting to navigate my way around typepad, but it's looks pretty easy to use.

Just a note...

Most hats on the original hat site
are still available. The ones marked "Sold" obviously aren't.
Since I can't update on that site, I need to add that these three hats were sold..

1. Sweet Dreams Beige
2. Little Miss Bubby
3. Double Bubbles

I'll make more just as soon as I can get more yarn/wool.

The jellybean contest will be on for tomorrow to win the "Purple People Eater" hat so join us at the new site.

Here's what that hat looks like....






Thank you all so much for your patience. I have no idea what's going on with blogger...but I couldn't stay away from wanting to get ya'all some new funky hats while it's still chilly outside...soooo, I just up and went "typepad" instead.

Everything else here is same ole', same ole'.

I'll update tomorrow with new pic's. I got suuuuuper lazy today.

Have a great night all!!

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Acutescrubnurse said...

Kim,
Just had to write and tell you that your hats are absolutely amazing!! You have talent girl!! Unfortunately, I have nobody in my family that would wear them. I did show them to my 15 yr old son, and of course, he's way too cool for hats.
Keep up the great job.....I love seeing the new styles!!
Rita

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin