Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Purple

There's nothing better then guiding me through mid-week then the color purple.
This morning, Adri and I were hanging out on the boys fort just a swingin' away when this awesome scent came our way.
No...not her diaper..I said it was awesome. :0)
It came from this batch of purple flowers. I have no idea what they are called but they grow wild everywhere..and they are gorgeous dahhhling, simply gorgeous.







Other then a Starbucks on every street corner..I could live year round with those purple flowers.
Unfortunetly...they don't last long enough and if I don't cut our grass soon, the weeds will take them over anyway.

Note to self...
Cut the grass this weekend.

Welp..I better get going while she's napping. I'm working on an Easter surprise for her and I'm running out of time to finish it.
I can't wait to show ya'all!! :0)

Have a beautiful day all...

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, such beautiful colors!
It will be weeks and weeks before we will have to cut our still-dead winter grass. I am jealous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin