Monday, March 24, 2008

Good Morning Monday!

Just wanted to put a few more pic's up. I really didn't take much yesterday {sad...but true..LOL!!}.

Bear's hand...



Kolin's hand...



Our eggs floating in the dye....if you look, you can see how I messed up the color tabs. Green went into yellow, yellow ended up in orange, orange is chillin' in the green cup. :-/



It was a busy Easter yesterday...kids in and out, kids bringing their kids, our hillbilly neighbor showed up to cut down the overgrown jungle I call my yard, I forgot to get plastic eggs for the egg hunt, yes...it was a crazy day.
But....Karl's honey glazed ham and homemade bread made at all worthwhile. :0)

And, since I forgot to make him the only thing he asked for yesterday, at this very moment, I have a carrot cake in the oven baking up for his dessert tonight.
Please don't get any domestic godess ideas..it's BC boxed mix and pre-made cream cheese frosting in a plastic container. LOL!!

Have a great day everyone...I've got to get the wet clothes in the dryer before I forget that too. :0)

Love, Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin