Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Call me crazy, but Halloween is my favorite day of the year. :0)

Here's some snaps from tonight...

First our graveyard, put together as a surprise for me when I came home today by Karlio and the boys...





Next, something I've been wanting to do since I saw it last year, the "puking pumpkin" {gross I know, but that's what Halloween's all about}
Thanks to Karlio for making that pumpkin in my dreams a reality today. :0)
When I told him about it a few days ago he thought I'd totally lost my mind, but he made it anyway...pretty cool, huh?



Here's Atreyu eating the, ahhhh....gunk.



Some pumpkins I found while walking around Main Street on my lunch break...




And lastly, the cutest pumpkin in the patch...





Tonight we went to the boys karate school's Halloween blast and yeppers, they had a blast. Lots of food, fun, candy, music and for Adri and Kody, lots of dancing. Oh wow..I wish ya'all could have seen her shaking her bootie to "Apple Bottom Jeans", it was just too cute, she literally had the whole place belly laughing.

It's late so I'm gonna to get, I'll update better tomorrow. Have a great night and a very Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG -- the Pukin' Pumpkin is FUNNIER than you-know-what!!! :)

Love the pics of Adri too!

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin