Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Weekend Images

DH is on now so I'll post quick during commercial breaks. :0)

Just wanted to check in and show ya'all some of my favorite images of the weekend.

Strawberry Shortcake is almost impossible to get a photo of cuz I either get no eye contact at all, or this face here...



Whenever I take the camera away..well, that's when she smiles huge.

I am lovin' the way Kolin's eyes sparkle.



Kody carrying a very sleepy Adriana. We were taking a walk and on the way back home she wasn't having anything to do with walking, so she reached up for Bear and got a ride home.



I'll get to posting some of Kaysha's homecoming dance pic's tomorrow.
Gotta go catch up on Wisteria Lane. :0)

Have a great night everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwe. I love the one of Uncle Kody carrying Adri. :) He's amazing...walking AND carrying a load too! What a trooper he is, but we already knew that!! Love the pic of Adri. Is that her lip or tongue???

I've got a HUGE headache, am freezing cold (temps getting close to freezing these days ... UGH!), and have a sore throat. Think I better get some zzzzz's!

Shiela

jbaj said...

Love the picture of Adrianna - looks like she's telling you what she thinks about your camera!

Glad Kody is feeling better.

And that Kolin reminds me of my own green eyed "baby".

Our Legacy Portraits said...

She is adorable and I am so loving the red hair!!! I hope Mr. Kody is feeling close to his old self again. We're still praying for you guys! Have a Wonderful Week! Love Ya....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin