Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sk8er Boy

I found this cool t-shirt for Kolin at target over the weekend, so before I let him wear it out to school tomorrow, we had to get some pic's...you know, before pizza sauce, cherry jello and chocolate milk gets in it. :0)





So, it appears I have totally jinxed myself by posting those water balloon photos because it is now FREEZING here!!!
No joke, when I woke up at 7 this morning it was only something like 46 degrees out and I don't think it got over 60 all day.
Tomorrow is supposed to be worse, I won't survive.
Thank goodness there is a small coffee shop called "The Urban Tea Room" right around the corner from my job, I'll be spending some time there, for sure, they sell Starbucks. ;0)

Hallie..guess what? We are running the heat!! Sorry, I sooo did not mean to brag, but you only have something like 4 more days of sufferin', right?

OK all, it's time to hunker down for the night. Hope ya'all had the best of days today. :0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL about the shirt being photogged before the food spills. :)

How's KK doing these days? Were they part of the snow storm up here yesterday? A town due east of us, and smack dab in the middle of Delaware County (due east of us, and headed toward KK!) had 12" of snow and had no travel due to downed trees and power lines.

Have a great day!

Shiela

Anonymous said...

Kim,
It is only 35 here this morning. Kaylee has her first ear infection, HINT HINT..HATS HATS!!! Everyone here is getting sick. Elisabeth is wearing mittens and her tobogan this morning with 2 jackets..LOL....Everyone here is in layers...I hate this time of year but of course it is great cuddle weather..LOL...Love, Marci

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You live in Florida and YOU HAVE THE HEAT ON? And I live in Maine and I DO NOT HAVE THE HEAT ON?

Something is cosmically wrong in my universe!!

Hallie

Anonymous said...

We had frost here this morning and we're not that far from you!! BRRRRRRRRR. We did hear that it's going to be warmer on the weekend. :-) Love yall. CJ

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin