Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thank You Miss Brenda!!

This morning, as I was taking that lonely walk down the road with my super hyper 11 year old kiddo, Kolin, on my way to get the mail...which I knew for sure would just include catalogs and flyers I'd never use, hate mail a/k/a overdue bills, and offers to buy expensive cars I could never afford, I thought to myself..."why am I bothering, mail stinks."

I got there, tossed something into the "take me away" slot and then turned the key to our own mailbox when out popped the most glorious piece of mail I had ever gotten...



Thank you Miss Brenda...you will be my best friend for life and everytime I step up and order a frappachino, I will think of you and keep you in my heart forever.
If only we lived closer and we could go take a trip to Starbucks together..now that would just be cool!! :0)

Have a beautiful day everyone!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin