Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween In The Park

Lake Griffin State Park had a huge Halloween "Spook-a-Rama" tonight, so the boys and I decided to check it out.
They had a blast and Kolin, LOL, well..he rocked his Michael Myers costume. He played the part so well that the people there thought he was part of the show, it was pretty awesome!

Here's a couple of pics, there will be more but two is all I have for tonight. Enjoy!!





I'll have some up tomorrow too, but it's a quick preview of mine and Kolin's favorite holiday..Halloween!! :0)

Have a great night everyone!!!!

PS. Please excuse the craziness of the blog. I've been trying to fix the HTML's to get bigger pic's but keep everything else normal looking. I'm not exactly having luck. :0(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kruger the name means something totally differnt to us thats my OB's name!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin