Saturday, November 1, 2008

TGIS!!

I do love Saturdays, Saturdays are meant for sleeping in till at least 9. So, I did...no wait, I didn't, I slept in till 9:15 when our cat Atreyu woke me up rudely by attacking me whenever I moved. Dang cat..I'll so get him back today for that. LOL!!

Yesterday was one of those beautiful afternoons where there was no way I was going to stay indoors. On my lunch hour I escaped to a park a block away and told nobody so that I couldn't be found.
Then, I walked myself around Main Street and on some back road I found these beauties just sitting there begging to be shot.



On this one, I tried to learn more about "manual focus". I'm not sure if it's because I have the worst eyesight, but I think I have alot to learn..it wasn't as quite in focus as I thought it looked when I took it.

Here it is with some goth texture {because it was Halloween}..



And the same photo without texture, just the way it was with that gorgeous blue sky..



Ahhh, I hate to cut this short but Adriana just woke up and since her Mama is working, we are on the babysitting patrol.

I'll post more pic's later.

Have a BEAUTIFUL day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better pics than I'd ever take!!

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin