Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bright Eyes

OMG, check out those baby blues. I did nothing in photoshop to enhance them.
When the light is just so, they sparkle like sapphires. :0)



Imagine walking around everyday with eyes that pretty?

I wanted to get on here this morning actually for two reasons.

#1. To wish ya'all a very happy daylight savings time day. Hope you got that extra hour of sleep. I did, but then again I was up till 3 AM making hats. That extra hour was needed bad.

#2. For all my fellow bloggers who are preggers or have teeny, tiny little ones, I have got some awesome news to be posted this afternoon. Ohhhhh, I can't wait to let you all in on this, you'll love it.
Keep checking, the good news will be up by this afternoon.

Later Gators!!!

3 comments:

Our Legacy Portraits said...

She's adorable!@!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What gorgeous eyes!!!

Shiela

Leeann said...

She is beyond beautiful. I can't stand it!!!

So is she still staying with you? If so, how is the adjustment??

Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin