You both jumped in and took over when your Mama needed you the most..YOU GUYS ROCK!!
Sorry to give you the boot though, but it's back to me, all me baby!! :0)
OK..I kid, seriously, I am a jokster.
The weekend went by quick, too quick and tomorrow starts back to work for me, although I would love to keep the mini vacation up a few more days...hacking up lungs in the comfort of my own home is not keeping the boy "K" kids fed, and let me tell you..they eat alot, I am talking ALOT! You know, some days I just watch them devour plates of food and wonder a few things.
1. Where the heck they put it all?
2. How in the world do they move, let alone run outside and jump on the trampoline, right after they finish eating.
3. What is their secret to staying so dang thin. Peeps want to know, peep's like me.
I'd also like to give those two hellions a bit of Mom advice.
1. One day you too shall become middle aged.
2. Enjoy those Chips Ahoy while you still can.
3. One day it will catch up to you.
Don't forget tonight is a brand spankin' new Desperate Housewives for your viewing enjoyment. I'll be there and I hope you will too. :0)
Thanks everyone for making sure my substitute blogger boys were appreciated. Ya'all are GREAT!!
I'll leave you with one more of Kolin for tonight. I've got some Bear ones on the camera I still need to pull off. Let me go and see if I can get that done fore Wisteria Lane takes over my night. :0)
Have a beautiful night everyone!!