Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To Miss Hallie

Now you know I would never leave you out...your my most favorite wiener in the world. :0)
Maybe we could get together, kick back a few and do the "coyote ugly" thing one fine day, shall we? LOL!!!!

*****************************************

To all my other favorite peeps...
Our computer is trying to die on us tonight. :0(
We'll be dropping it off at the computer fix-it store in the AM. Lordie knows I cannot be without the computer..I will seriously start twitching vigorously...no joke.

Soooo....if I don't update again tomorrow or am able to answer e-mails, you'll know why. :0(

Have a great night all!!!!!

PS. Sheila...they weren't real young and they definitely didn't find any humor in my ta-ta lovin' hellians. :0)

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I feel MUCH better!!

And yes, I'd happily COYOTE UGLY my butt off with you!!

Name the time and place!

Hallie :)

katy said...

I have a love/hate relationship with computers. I love them but they can be a pain.....but I would hate to do without it.

Anonymous said...

Kim, you made me laugh all over again. Yes, I just showed up at my job. I should be sleeping, for crying out loud. It IS 3:00 in the morning, but "I gotta do what I gotta do". So, before I start my day I just HAD to check up on my man Kody. Thanks for the chuckle. I literally LOL, imagining those women! (And, oddly enough, was thinking how mortified I would have been if it was my own son, but think it's rather funny when I imagine Kody & Kolin doing that. How strange is that?!)

Sure hope the pc woes are over quickly. I know I'll be one missing your daily blogs so I hope you're back quick.

Shiela

Jaime T. said...

Hehe, I am a follower!

Hope your 'puter is fixed really soon! I would go nuts without mine!

Hope all else is well. Best of luck to the Bear in his upcomign appointments!

Jaime in CT :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin