Friday, September 19, 2008

Kody's Update

I have to make this super quick..I just got home and have to run back out again to the grocery store.

Anywhos..today was probably one of Kody's most horrible days. He had a headache that just didn't quit all day.
He was really wobbly, and plain out miserable.

Sooo..since I had to work and Karl had to work a half day {the place he works at is closing down soon and there is pretty much no work coming in}, I took him with me for the first part of the day..where he was loved on and completely spoiled by Mrs. Sherri {my boss} and then Karl picked him up and took him home for the second part of the day.

It has been a loooooonnnnng day, but for my miserable Bear, an even longer day. I wish I could take every single thing he is feeling and put it right back on me, ya'all know I would in a heartbeat.

Kody's Cat Scan and Shunt Series is scheduled for this Tuesday at 2:30 and the next appt. at the neurosurgeon is on the 25th.
Unfortunately I wont be able to be with him for the scans, and it's killing me..but I will, no matter what, be there for his neuro. appt.

Anywhos..I better get going. I'm hoping to be back on later..no promises though but I really will try. I better get to the store or I'll fizzle and trust me, it won't get done.

Have a great night everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWE...I'm SO SORRY Kody had an awful day. His surgery can't get here quick enough so he can be his old self again.

Thank goodness your new boss/employer is so great!

I hope tonight is not a long night, and that Kody rests well. He deserves it.

Love,
Shiela

Our Legacy Portraits said...

We are praying for an easier and pain free day soon. I hate that he has to go through this. I know we are far away but PLEASE let us know if we can do anything at all!!! Love Ya!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin