Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Bear Is Back

He is feeling much, much better today..thanks for all the well wishes everyone!!

I don't have much in the way of time tonight but wanted to leave you all with at least a small update..and a pretty cool green eyed kid who kept his brother company all day today. :0)



What in the world would I do without him?

Off to watch a movie with the boys tonight.

Have a great night everyone!!!!

PS. My updates will get better, I soooo promise you that.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to get home early enough to get the boys over to a rockin' wall that I found. It's a tattoo place here in Leesburg that isn't in business anymore. I've taken them there before but never took much of the flame wall that they have.
I better take advantage of it before some other business comes in and paints over it..that would stink. :0(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tattoo wall sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the images. What kind of camera do you use anyway?! Your photos are always spectacular!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO glad that Kody's feeling better! Enjoy your day.

Oh...I don't know how in the world you stay awake for a movie, Kim. Once I'm "down" I'm "out"! If I stay up to watch a movie I have to stand at the irnoning board or do some hand-type work or I'll be snoozin' 10 minutes into the thing! :)

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin