Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Cat's Life

Is a pretty good life.



Wake up.
Whine till your human feeds you.
Chase a few lizards.
Stretch out in the sun.
Sleep.



Yeppers...it's a good life.

Sooooo...after having a truly miserable past few days {OK..week and a half}, something promising happened today.
Well..for one, I made a super sweet e-mail friend. We have so much in common and "S" was definitely an "Angel" sent when I needed one most.

Two...

Tonight, I got hired for a "check all operator" for a local trucking company who is doing the disaster relief for the state of Texas.
I start training tomorrow morning and after that I'll be trained for the billing auditor (same company}.
They have flexible hours and are very family orientated..so I know this is going to work out great.
One thing though...my blog entries may become a nighttime thing for a little bit until I figure out hours.

Three..

Kody and Kolin tested to the next highest rank in PWCST {weapons/hand/combat fighting}. I wish ya'all could have seen them. It was a fast paced, super intense hour and a half..and they rocked it!!

Four..

Kaysha had her senior pic's taken yesterday. My baby girl is growing up. :0(
I also went to her open house at her high school and every one of her teachers said she is a doll....a very talkative doll. LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I've got to get the kids to bed, watch Nancy Grace and then get myself some sleep. No more late nights for me.

Later Gators!!!!!

4 comments:

Acutescrubnurse said...

Kim,
Congrats on your job!! I'm sure everything will work out just fine for you!!
Wishing you all the best!
Rita

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you seem to be feeling better tonight. Post some of Kaysha's senior photos when you can. I know they are beautiful! I want to hear more about this job. I am also going to e-mail you about something I thought about with your crocheting--something profitable maybe. E-mail you tomorrow.

jamesfamily6 said...

Kim, Glad things are looking up. I don't even want to think about my oldest getting her senior pictures done. She just started 9th grade. I am perfectly comfortable leaving her in 9th keeping the other 3 in 8th, 5th, and 1st grade. Well anyways if you have time you can look at our blog http://www.thejamesfamily6.blogspot.com/
Debra in SD

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like my comments never made it through (was having pc troubles that day). I had wrote about the cute kitty, and how I thought you should add one other "comment" a cat would make....that sleeping with ONE EYE OPEN was always important!! :)

I also wrote that I hope your new job goes well. I know you'll do great, Kim, and having an employer that is family friendly is sooo helpful.

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin