Monday, September 29, 2008

The Night Before...

My Bear get's his shiney new shunt.

It was a crazy busy day today, and if the kiddo's {and Lauren!!} didn't keep reminding me, I would have totally forgot it was my 29th b-day all over again. :0)

Tonight I'm trying to finish packing for Kody and myself, and get some last minute stuff done and about 4:15 in the morning, we'll be pulling out.

I'll do my best to update from the hospital...but if I can't Kaysha will for me.

Till then..please send a prayer for the world's favorite Mohawk Bear. Thanks!



Love yaz!!

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Praying for your Bear to come through this with flying colors!!

Hallie :)

URBAN BLONDE said...

Wow you have an early morning ahead!

My prayers are with all of you! I hope this proves to be just what the Bear needs! No more monsteraches is my prayer for him and a speedy recovery!

Hugs,
Blondie

Three Chicks and One Grumpy Dude said...

I will be thinking of you guys all day tomorrow and checking for updates. I hope you have a speedy recovery Kody! Stay strong :)

Anonymous said...

lol, whatever i can do ;)

i'm an honorary kiddo anyways, right? lol

good luck tomarrow kody!! tell them to go around the mohawk!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for Kody's full and speedy recovery and for your family.

Anonymous said...

Oh, geez....SO SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY, KIM!!!!!!! I know our daughter can't understand why adults don't get excited, or even remember, our birthdays. :)

Am already thinking of you, bright and early today.

Love,
Shiela

Anonymous said...

Sending Bear all my love and prayers!Love,Marci

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin