Sunday, September 7, 2008

Make An Offer

The yard sale is over...Thank Goodness!!
Holy Cannoli..it was so hot out yesterday which may have lead to not alot of people getting out and about.
All in all....we made about $40.00, which I so very kindly spent in about 20 minutes yesterday with one trip to the gas station and one trip to the grocery store. :0)

We're thinking about trying again next weekend...we'll see.

However, if anyone is interested...I have these two items left...



I don't know if you can see it, but the stickers say "Make Offer"
They soooo owed me that snapshot since they placed that sticker on me and I had no idea I was walking around with it on my "apple bottom" until the end of the day when they tore it off and confessed.

Make me an offer....take them please! :0)

Not much else going on around here except that I have three guys {one big, two smaller} wanting to watch Nascar and the Jets/Miami game..which comes on at exactly the same time.
Decisions...decisions.
I'm thinking now would be a great time to learn how to use the "picture in picture" feature our TV has but we've never used since we bought it about 6 or 7 years ago.

Welp..I'm out for now.

I have got to tell you all about my Joanne's grand opening/gift card experience...tomorrow good for all of you? It works for me. :0)

Have a great day everyone!!

PS.
Christie...
That's the 50mm 1.4.
I've been neglecting that lens and decided a couple days ago to snap that baby back on and go for it. I'm still wondering why I took it off in the first place..isn't it delicious?
Oh..I think I had it set at 2.8. Maybe it's just me but I find it to be the "sweet spot" for that lens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two boys of your are PRICELESS!!! :o)

And...sorry...but I did chuckle about the one that was stuck to your butt all day long. Now, mind you, if it was ME and MY kids, I wouldn't be laughin'!! :P

Sorry you didn't make more at your sale. I always wonder how people make a few hundred bucks at those things. After all your hard work tagging I would definitely have another attempt!

Can't wait to hear about the trip to JAF. Have a good rest of your weekend.

Shiela

Karen said...

Hi Kim! If you ever want to donate your items that didn't sell at the yard sale, here's a really handy tool to use. Maybe it will help you to get a good tax deduction! http://www.itsdeductibleonline.com/ I usually have a sale every year, but got lazy this summer and didn't do it. My son is 13 and outgrew almost every single thing in his closet over the summer. Yikes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin