Friday, August 1, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry, it was one of those days...the kind that gets away and before you know it..it goes from AM coffee pot hoverin' to PM Good Night Sweet World as fast as you can drop it likes it's hot, or ummmm....is that shake it like a Polaroid picture, or ummmmm....I don't know and I'll stop embarrassing my kids now.

LOL..anywhos, it was another long an rainy day and half of it was stuck in a Dr's office with Kolin.

Tomorrow..for sure I will update properly.

Today's photo...which is actually about 6 weeks old and has been hanging around waiting for it's turn.
There's a cool story that goes with it..I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.



Have a GREAT night everyone!!!

Love, Kim

1 comment:

wheelyfast said...

Love the new Picture. Hope you have a great day. From a long time bear fan in Australia, Karen http://ramblingsofawheelyracer.wordpress.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin