Thursday, August 21, 2008

Never Tease A Hurricane

Because they are mean and will come back to bite you where it hurts.

Fay is officially right over us and she is tearing things apart.
The gazebo that we love...gone.
The trampoline the boys love...gone.
The pool...almost gone.
Our palms...coming down quickly.

Damn that mother nature. :0(

Anywho's....because I had not much else to do for a little while this afternoon..I went weird on some old pic's with a cool lumis effect photoshop preset that I found for a 30 day trial.
Call me crazy. :0)







Hopefully we'll still have electricity, so I'll update again in the AM.

Have a great night everyone!!

4 comments:

Leeann said...

Oh no! I am so sorry you all are having damage done by that nasty Faye. Hang tight and check in with us when you can. I'll be praying for you all.

Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

URBAN BLONDE said...

YIKES! We have had a turn in the weather too but nothing to equal Fay. I'm so sorry you're experiencing damage! Hope it all looks better in the morning.

Blondie

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're one of the families in the brunt of this storm. :( Do you mean gone as in they all floated away and you're having flooding, or wind damage?

On a brighter note...those are some cool pics! The one with the frog looks Harry Potter-ish! :)

Hope last night was better...

Love,
Shiela

Jaime T. said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear you got so much damage! I hope your house is ok.... Nasty Faye! :(

Jaime in CT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin