Wednesday, August 13, 2008

C.M. Kody Bear & Some Big News

A dinnertime conversation that really did happen two nights ago......

Kody: Dad, could you call me "C.M. Kody Bear" from now on?

Dad: What's the C.M. stand for?

***This said at the exact same time***

Kolin: COOKIE MONSTER!!!

Kody: CHICK MAGNET!!!

Yes..life is an adventure with those two. :0)

Sorry I didn't update yesterday...it was insane and the day just got away.

Today started out busy and will end busy. The in between shouldn't be too bad. Oh..who am I kidding? It'll be nuts too.

Later on this afternoon Kody and I have a mini photo shoot done by a local photographer for a magazine, which will be coming out very soon. We still need to complete the interview part.
It's going to be great and I want to tell ya'all sooo much about it right now, but I don't want to ruin a great surprise so I'll just leave you with this.

Kody's story ran in this particular magazine many, many years ago.
In preparation for a special edition issue, they've picked out a few stories, done over the past 10 years, that had an enormous impact on people.

Kody's was one of them. :0)

This gets even better, if you can believe it.

They want to use MY photos of Kody in the issue featuring his story.
Now..I have to admit, as cool as a cucumber as I tried to sound when they called and asked me for permission to use my photos..I was, in reality, happy dancing all over the kitchen!! :0)

Anywhos, when it's all said and done I'll let you know more. We are super stoked about this..well, I am anyway. C.M. Kody Bear? Well..he just takes anything concerning the "money maker" in stride.
I hate to break it to him..but his celebrity 15 minutes of fame is a freebie this time. :0)

I better get going and get a couple of packages off to the post office.

Leaving you with C.M. Kody Bear and his "money maker", taken yesterday during our few minutes of no rain....





FYI....the "Lensbaby" action used on the first photo was compliments of Action Central. {see side bar for link}.
It's another one of their awesome free actions for peeps much like myself who's wallets say "No lensbaby for you". :0)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Love, Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting for all of you that KODY has been chosen from the last 10 years! WOW! Kim, you better make sure they give credits next to your photos...you could get some major gigs!

Hope all of you, Cook -- er, I mean CHICK Magnet Kody included, have a good day! :o)

Love,
Shiela

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I can't wait to say I KNEW THAT KID WHEN!! I just know he's going places!!

Hallie

M said...

I hope Kody is feeling better soon!

URBAN BLONDE said...

Those pictures are sooooo good! I love how the plants look in the background and Kody just pops! What an honour for you and the Bear!

Blondie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin