Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some Things That I Am Not Fond Of....

1. Mondays
2. Mornings
3. Forgetting to buy coffee creamer
4. Getting bit by a spider, in particular this kind of spider...

brown widow spider


Yea...Ouch! Apparently "brown widows" are pretty common in Florida...who knew?

And, for now last, but I am sure by the end of the day, not lastly...

5. Packing 11 years worth of stuff.

boxes 011


Oh fun, oh joy, oh I need more caffeine.

On a happier note, a couple days ago, that beautiful big brown UPS truck brought to my door, a new remote control for "Nikster", my trusty discontinued sidekick Nikon D80 and I have been having way too much fun with it.
Prepare yourself, things could get crazy over the next week or two while I amuse myself in-between packing and popping antibiotics like they are Pez candies.

Days like today make me crave sandy beaches and sunshine. :0)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Shiela said...

"Thanks" for the spider picture. Good thing I'm not overly creeped out by them. The important question is...how did you happen upon this thing??!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PACKING! We did that 3 years ago and I'm JUST NOW putting pictures up on our walls. No kidding. Goes to show what running your business does for ya! I find that every time we move I get rid of more things, though! :D

Haev a great day!

Luv,
Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin