Thursday, July 16, 2009

Perfect Light Perfect Flowers

Don't you just love it when you find the most perfect, tiny little pocket of light falling on the prettiest flower around?

OrangeRedFlowers


Times like that gives me the warm fuzzies feeling. :0)

The spider bite is doing better and the new medicine is slowly but surely clearing up that mess. However, for some reason that stuff is taking it's toll on me and giving me, what I remember way back when, calling...the room spins.
Thankfully, no hangovers are involved this time. Dang though, they sure do make me want to crawl back into bed and spend some sleepy hours. *yawn*

I hope everyone out there is having a really good day today.
Right now, I must go see what my Hell Raisers are doing cuz I heard one of them say "It's just a little rain" and the other say "yeah, your right, let's do it", then I heard the front door slam.
I wonder if I should bring the camera when I check on them...it could be interesting. LOL!

Take care everyone!!

Love, Kim

PS. Rebekah..Yes, for sure! Email me at: fmhtyh@gmail.com

1 comment:

Shiela said...

LOL! Those sneaky boys...wonder what they were up to??? :o)

Sorry you are having bad side affects from the spider med. :( BTW, did you roll over on the spider and at least kill it or is it still looming somewhere?

Have a great night!

Love,
Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin