Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”
Jeremy Irons



Time is definitely something I don't have enough of these days. :0)

It's going to be an errand running day around here and with Bear waking up with another headache this morning, it's going to be difficult...which leads me to wishing I could have an extra 2 hours in the AM and another 4 at night.
Then maybe, just maybe I could actually finish everything my adult ADD brain has started each day.

My only savings grace is that I have to go to the post office which is conveniently located a few miles down the street from...

STARBUCKS!!!!!!

Holy Cannoli..it's been months since I've been there.

All the last minute paperwork for Kody to go to Camp Boggy Creek next week is finally done as of this morning. Now, I just have to get him his last minute personal things he needs {like hair gel..LOL!!} , and he's good to go.

Not much else going on so I'll end this for now.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Love, Kim

PS. The photo was taken yesterday on Main Street {Downtown Leesburg}. In an effort this year to not spend the day before school starts getting school physicals done, I started off the summer by getting them done, one by one.
Kaysha's was first. On the way to the doc's, we pass by this enormous clock which is pretty much one of those landmark things that Main Street is known for.

I've come to know this beauty of a clock by this.....

Turn left at the clock, pull up to the City Hall drive through and pay the electric & gas bill.

Or this....

"Oh crap, I passed the clock..now I have to turn back to go pay the electric & gas bill!"

Story of my life..I swear.

3 comments:

Sizemore Photography said...

LOVE the quote, Kim! You know I love the pix, as well. Great job!

Hope Mr. Kody Bear is feeling better soon. Hopefully, it won't be so bad while he's off having fun. :)

URBAN BLONDE said...

What a gorgeous clock Kim! I love the pics you take of your town!

Hope Kody feels better soon so he can have fun at camp. At least you know he will be well taken care of there.

Electric and Gas Bill? Certainly not as important as hair gel for the mohawk! ;)

Blondie

Anonymous said...

LUV the clock! It would look awesome in our town! LOL about Kody's need for hair gel while at camp!! :o)

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin