Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!!

Happy Dad's Day to all!!
All of us here in the "K" family wishes Dad's everywhere and very relaxing and awesome kind of day. :0)

And now..a message from the "K" kids..well, some of them anyway.

Happy Father's Day Daddy..I love you! Thanks for pulling my tooth out this morning. I love you because.. Your a good cook. You fix the pool. You put up the trampoline. Love, Kolin

************************************

Happy Dad's Day Dad! I hope it's a good one for you. I love you because... You pick out good movies for us to watch together. You have cool cooking tools. And, your nice. Love, Kody Bear

*************************************

Now...get off the computer and go swimming with us!!!!!!



Love,
All your Little Hellians and Mommy too!!!!

***********************************************

Have a great day everyone!!

Love, Kim

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Father's Day To The Big "K"!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Karl. Sorry I'm two days late, but hope you had a nice Father's Day! What did you cook for yourself...er, I mean everyone?! (Not to worry...my hubby grilled for everyone too!!)

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin