Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls Rule And Tutu's Do Too!!

First, I would like to send a BIG shout out and THANK YOU to Miss Christie, who sent Adriana and Alona this awesomely beautiful tutu.
I've had it for almost two weeks, but with the weather not cooperating and Adri's teething not cooperating...well, it took a while to snap a few, but we did it!

I'm going to get lots more..but these were taken just before naptime and it was hot and humid out.
So..she posed for about 20 snaps and then she was done..just like that. :0)

Here's Strawberry Shortcake, taken on the 20th which was her 10 month old birthday. :0)





At 10 months Adri is completely off the bottle and uses her sippy cup instead.
Can babble a whole bunch of new words.
Says "Pa-Pa" in place of Grammpa.
She can belly laugh with the best of them.
Has two teeth on the bottom.
Is walking about 8 to 10 steps before she lowers her butt right back down.
Hates wearing shoes of any kind {Florida girl!!}
Is still the sunshine in my life right along with her big sister, Alona.

I'll have more pic's up later, but for right now..I have to get Kolin to Wal-Mart for those mini wrestlers and Mountain Dew that I promised him this week.
Trust me, he hasn't let me forget. :0)

Have a great day everyone!!

Love, Kim

PS. Thanks for the info. on Atreyu's name. I had no idea.
When I told Kolin what Atreyu meant.he thought that was "tight", which I'll translate for you..means "cool" back in my day. LOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, she looks adorable :) I am so glad you love it and will get much use out of it.

Can't wait to see more & have a great week !!
Christie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin