Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Natures Beautiful Color...

Leaving you all with some awesome "Mother Nature" this morning.
I've got a busy day so I only have time for a quickie..LOL..get your mind out the gutter! :0)

Beautiful Red...



Beautiful Purple...



Beautiful Pink....



Beautiful Artsy Palm and Storm Clouds..



All of them, except for the pink flowers,, which was taken just down the street, were taken at the parking lot of our local Publix grocery store. :0)

Love you all..have a GREAT day!!

Love, Kim

PS. "HOPE" is absolutely right!!
Though..it's not a new tattoo..I've had it a pretty long while. :0)

PPSS. If your loving the "Tutti's", I finally realized I've been making way too many. So..I'll be putting some up for sale later on or tomorrow. Stay tuned. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv the colorful FL pics. Was wondering about that pink group...almost looks like a hill in the background and I didn't think that was ever possible in FL!!! :o)

Have a great (but busy!) day!

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin