Sunday, December 9, 2007

Only Five Pictures Gramma

That's what Alona told me just as soon as we got to Boggy Creek...

"You can take only 5 pictures of me today Gramma, OK?"

"Ummm....OK" {{wink}}

Truth be told, I took more like 90...but don't tell her, OK..please?

These were taken with her permission...these were her "Five" {or so}....

There she is as cute as can be, all face painted, sugary sweet smile, and sweaty hot from playing in the Florida sun all day...



"Remember..only five, we have a deal, right Gramma?"



"I never said I'd actually cooperate...let's get this over with"



"Did you hear the Sno-Cone lady calling me? Go away please camera attached to Gramma's face"



"Beat it Woman!!"



"Did someone say there was music and dancing going on? I'm sure that's what I heard"



That's it..I am soooooo outta here!"



"Nah...Nah...you can't catch me!!!! I love sugar, I'm dancing, I love sugar!!"

I'll be back tomorrow for "Part Two" of the Boggy Creek Party Of The Year..there are alot more pictures to show ya'all but for now..I seriously have some hat making to accomplish. :0)

Have a great one!!

Later Gators!!

Love, Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grandchildren are beautiful. Can't wait until your son has his baby. Prediction! It's a boy!


Debbie from NY

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is too much like Kody!!

Anonymous said...

Alona is just sooo adorable!! Just five pictures...how funny is that!! Hope you all had a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about the highlights!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...I've only got one thing to say. Alona has DEFINITELY learned from her big cousins Kody & Kolin. She looks just like them! I swear you could pull some pics out of your archives and find some to put side-by-side of those three, all doing the same facial expressions!!!

Can't wait to see more pics!!

Love,
Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin