Friday, December 7, 2007

My Baby's Growing Up!!

Today, at 4 o'clock my baby, my Bear is going to his very first MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE!!!!!

Since when did that child get my permission to grow up?

OK..I had to share that because I've been holding it in thinking he'd maybe change his mind but as life goes, as the world changes...so does my boy.
Yes my friends, you heard it here first...not only is he accepting phone calls from girls, receiving love letters, going to dances, outgrowing his clothes faster then I can buy them, using deo., and developing the under the breath smart butt tone of voice tweens are sooooo known for, turning black belt, but last night while at the dinner table, I caught a glimpse of what I was praying was just a shadow or chocolate milk...turned out to be a....

a.....


a.....


A BUDDING MOUSTACHE!!!!!!

Why my baby? Why?





Why can't he just stay itty bitty, cute and silly like he used to be?
Ahhhhh well...the times they are a changin', huh?
At least I still have Kolin...and grandkids that I can send home at the end of the day....YAY for me!!

Have a wonderful day today!!!

Love, Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning K family,
I just read your last post. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful!!!!! I am so happy for all of you. I've been praying for Kyle James since his struggles began and it is so inspiring to see him doing so well now. You all are amazing!
Love, blessings, and tons of hugs,
Tanya Nicole Servis

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...the ole fuzzy lip, eh?! :) I kinda like the idea of a 4 PM dance. Ours are at 7 PM. Nice and DARK; if you can think like a 12 yr old...they LUV it!! :o)

I have a sily question. Was that red thing Kody was kicking supposed to be off the ground????!!!!

Hoping you're all doing well today!

Love,
Shiela

Cathy Bowman said...

Wow, I can't believe little Kody bear is going to a dance. I remember when all he cared about was skateboarding. I also can't believe I have been keeping up with his page for 5+ years. Time always goes by so very fast. I always tell my kids to stop growing. Of coarse the older one looks at me like I am crazy. She is 9 and I can't even think about her going to a dance. Ugh. I hope you guys have an awesome weekend and congratulations to Kyle and Meghan!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Have fun tonight Kody !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin