Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF and a Little B&W

I thought the end of the weekdays would never come!!

So, how many of you went out for ice cream comes last night?
We did!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get any snaps because it was pouring rain. Guess that gives all the more reason to go again, huh?

Not much in the way of anything exciting going on around here and since I have work to do and kids to feed...I better find myself boot scootin' off of here.

I found the cutest patterns for "Baby Longies" and "Baby Bloomers" last night and since I had a request..I am itchin' to give it a try.
Since it looks like it's going to be another rainy one...it'll be a great day to be creative...well, somewhat creative anyway. :0)
I was working on some silly "Elfin" hats last night..OMG, they made crack up....too silly and adorable at the same time.

Leaving you with one more of the Kolin..I almost scraped this one two nights ago, I'm glad I gave it a second look this morning. :0)



I know he looks like his head of hair is being neglected, but I told him he could grow it out rock star style over the summer. I thought by now he'd be hatin' it because of the heat, but he likes it.
His goal is to be able to feel it when he head bangs. LOL!!

Have a beautiful day everyone!!!!!

Love, Kim

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Great picture of Kolin Kim ... say feel ike a road trip in JAnuary to Minnesota? Come on it sounds lovely doesn't it? I could use your amazing photographic prowess when Baby#2 arrives ... think about it ... snow, ice, negative wind chills ... until you get inside and there isa boundy baby to photograph ... yeah, sounds awful - maybe we'll make a trip down to see you in January! Yeah, that sounds much better!

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah http://jadenalexandra.blogspot.com

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

NO ICE CREAM FOR ME!!

Glad y'all made it out even in the crappy weather.

Kolin looks like he was made to be in pictures.

Hallie :)

K said...

Hey! I like the long hair! But that's probably my inner Child of the 80s coming out! Kolin looks HOT!

jbaj said...

How about frozen yogurt?

Love the black and white pic - you definitely have a gift! (Plus some handsome/pretty kiddos)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin