Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Very Bad Summertime Habit

I never did care much for soda, especially that high calorie, high octane, syrupy sweet, full flavor Coke.

But this year..I don't know what's going on...but these have become my very bad habit.
Open our fridge {one of the two fridge's we have in our kitchen...boys eat alot} and this is what you'll see...



If you look close, you can see my second fave and Kolin first fave hiding behind the Coke Classic....
Tubz Root Beer. :0)

It's been a pretty boring day today and that's always good in a weird kind of way.
However.....summer is taking it's toll on some extremely bored boys and they are driving me crazy today.
As I type this, Kolin is right behind me, running Kody over with a huge remote control Escapade, "jackass style".

I think I need to channel that energy and teach them a thing or to about laundry. :0)

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

Love, Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin