Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Give Your Blog A Facelift

***Edit to Add Link***
The Cutest Blog On The Block

Thank you all so much about the comments as to the prettiness of the blog these days.
Guess what? It is soooooo easy to have a pretty blog, you can have one too!!

This is all you do..

See that blue and black blinkie to your right? It says "I Love The Cutest Blog On The Block".
Click on it and it will take you to the best site I've ever seen for cute blog templates complete with the most simplest of explanations on how to get the template of your choose right there on your blog.

Everything is free and I have to give Miss Ashley {creator of TCBOTB} mega shout outs and thanks for making this all possible for me and lots of others.
Miss Ashley...you rock girl!!!!

Warning though...you'll get addicted fast..LOL...I think I changed mine at least 20 times before deciding on this one.
With new templates coming out many times a week...it's so easy to say "Oh, I want that one instead!"

Give it a try...you'll be so happy you did. :0)

Love, Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any blue and black blinkie that says "I love the cutest blog on the block" (or whatever the text is!). No blinkie that says that and I looked all the way up and down your page... :-(

Leeann said...

Kim,

I love it! I went and tried it today and sure enough, it works awesomely well! Thanks for that heads up...now if I could just figure out how to do a header, I'd be golden! lol

Smooch!

Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

PS- I also updated my blogroll with this new Blog List thing that Blogger has.

Anonymous said...

i gave my blog a makeover :) thanks for the link

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin