Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Holy Cannoli's...It's Gonna Be A Long Day

Two Boys,
Two Sinus Headaches,
Tons of Pollen,
Kolin is allergic to pollen,
Claratin, Nasonex, Albuteral, Motrin,
Add on one teething baby who is trying to crawl.

I wonder if Starbuck's will ever make a store on my street because I would live there, forever.

Ah well..thank goodness I decided to get the 56 oz. bag of swedish fish...I have a feeling we'll be downing a whole lot of these today...



Looks good, doesn't it?
If you'd like to make it...just go on by Kody's Blog
and he'll explain it all to you.

Have a good one everyone!!

Love, Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE swedish fish! We have a litte mom & pop store here and they sell them for 6.00 for the entire box! I think you get a little over 500 of them! I told you I love them! ;0)

Cheri

Anonymous said...

Gosh - doesn't sound good down there! Sorry to hear you're dealing with pollen. We're dealing with rain. Lots of it. Flood warnings. Freezing rain. Sleet. More freezing rain. Although, I noticed it must have stayed north of us this afternoon/evening. I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I'd much rather have SNOW!!!!!!

Hope you get to Starbucks soon, Kim...

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin