Monday, June 29, 2009

The "K" Boys Movie Review

Transformers..Rise Of The Fallen was no doubt a two thumbs up!!

transformer boys


And although the boys have different opinions on who they rooted for, they both agree if there is only one movie that you get to see this summer, make it the Transformers.
We all loved it. :0)

Kody had his EEG at 7 AM this morning and did great. Keeping him up late, waking up early and keeping him awake on the ride there wasn't too bad. Well, OK..we took them to a night movie thinking that was good for a few hours, and it was. But..I have to give Kolin credit for keeping him up till 2 AM.
We had him back up by 5:15 and he actually did sleep through the EEG which was the whole point of it anyway. It was a sleep deprivation EEG.
Anyway, the results will be back in about two weeks.

Well..I better get going so I can get dinner on the table and the boys to karate class tonight.

Have a great day everyone!!

Love, Kim

2 comments:

Shiela said...

Had to chuckle about Kolin helping to keep his Big Bro up until 2 AM. How did HE do on the car ride?! :o)

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for good news.

Love,
Shiela in NY

Amy said...

My boy's can't wait to see it. I can't sit through a movie that's over 2 hours so Dad will be taking them. Tell the boys thanks for the review.
I can't wait to see pictures of the inside of the home. I'll be praying for Kody's test results.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin