Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Final Stretch

We're almost there....the weekend is almost here!!

This kid seems pretty happy about that...

InThePool


I can't understand why, since it is summer vacation and in a kids world, doesn't that mean everyday is just like the next...fun, relaxing, playful...oh wait..I am talking about my kids and I am pleading with ya'all out there, tell me I am not the only one who hears "I'm bored" and "There's nothing to do" all day long.
Come on..I can't be the only one..right?

Anyway..I love the way the combination of the evening light and pool water made his eyes light right up and sparkle...even throwing some blue color in those green peepers of his.

So, who went out yesterday and saw Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen? UGH..I sooo wish I would have but it will have to wait for the weekend when "The Dad Dude" can go too. We are all mega Transformers fans...we go back a long, long way back in the day when Transformers were just an after school cartoon.
Doesn't that new Linkin Park song absolutely ROCK!!! OMG, perfect for that movie. :0)
HUGE Linkin Park fan here!! LOL!!!!!
In case you haven't heard it...CLICK HERE and CRANK IT UP BABY.

Not much going on today, looks like Bear has got an ear infection now and I can't get him in to see a doctor till early tomorrow morning. Bummer...but I have started some ear drops so hopefully it will give him some relief till then.

Well everyone..I better get going cuz it sure does sound like the boys are up to something. Laughing loudly usually sums up trouble around here.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Sea52Jay said...

Ah yes, bored. Hmmmm, Ashley was never allowed to say the "B" word as we called it. It got to be a joke, I kept threatening, telling her she didn't know what it was like to really be bored but we could arrange it.............

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin