Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

Wishing you all a very blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving Day today.

When I think of all the reasons I have to be thankful for, the first thing that comes to mind is my Bear.
Another Thanksgiving...another year we have been blessed by God to have him here with us.
I also think of my whole family, near and far and thankful that we are family.
A roof over our head, food on the table, wonderful friends {that's all you!!} and most of all...

A husband and two sons who LOVE to cook!!
HAHAHA....I'll be burning up the keyboard while dinner and dessert is made entirely by Karl, Kyle James and Kolin!
WAA-HOO...how blessed can I be???!!!

Have a very beautiful Thanksgiving Day today.

Love, Kim

PS. Pictures later..I was up way to late last night creating hats again and never did get some new ones up. My bad. :0(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its probably to late to come over for dinner isent it???

heres to another year of ramon noodles and sprite!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How LUCKY you are to have chefs in the house!!! In fairness to my hubby, he does a great job vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms to get ready for company. :o)

Hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I burned my hand pretty bad and also had some "sad" moments, since my brother handed down his gone (that he got when he was 15) to our oldest son. Bitter sweet, since I wish he didn't feel like he 'had to' just yet. The life of cancer....

Love,

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin