Friday, November 23, 2007

Angels Among Us

I believe, do you?















Thanksgiving Day was terrific...family, food, but unfortunetly it rained..so no "K" family football this year.
I have a ton of pic's to get of the camera sometime today....so hopefuly by tonight or tomorrow I'll have them up here.

Thanks to Dad, Kolin, Kody and Kyle James who put together a dinner that was TDF. :0)

I'm totally gonna miss ya when your gone Daddio..that is for real. Know why? Cuz you are "Snap" Fabulous Baby!!

I'm on babysitting duty today so I better get going..there's only so long that she will stay in her swing and right about now, she's finding the boys to be a little on teh boring side. I mean really..how many times can you spit raspberries till it gets dull. LOL!!

Later everyone!!

Hope your turkey day was a great one!!

Love, Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin