Friday, October 30, 2009

Ups And Downs

UGH....Kody was feeling better yesterday but by late afternoon it was pretty clear he was going on the downward again, headache...dizziness.
About and hour ago he woke up feeling like someone was sitting on his chest. He took a couple puffs off an inhaler and went back to sleep...a really light sleep though, or maybe that's because I keep checking on him every 8-10 minutes or so. :0)

I'll call the Dr's office just as soon as I drop Kolin off at school this morning. They said it could take up to three days for him to feel better so I am really worried, but not completely panicked just yet. Or, maybe I am and it's just to darn early to realize it.

We are supposed to attend the karate schools annual Halloween bash tonight. Man, I do hope Kody will make it. Heck, I hope Kolin makes it too seeing as I haven't even got him what he needs to complete his outfit.
What's up with that? I am always three weeks early when it comes to Halloween. :0(

Anyway, here's one from yesterday, still not looking like the cheerful Kody, the one I am always says to "OK, Kody you can stop smiling so much...try to be serious". LOL...I had no problem at all with that yesterday as I clicked off a very fast four.

BearAfterTheHosp 001 copy


Have a great day everyone and Happy Halloween Eve!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shiela said...

Ohhhhhh....I sure hope Kody & Kolin are able to go to the karate party tonight. Poor guy; he's had a rough week. I'll send good vibes that it works out for you.

Love,
Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin