Monday, January 21, 2008

Almost V-Day

Since Miss Adriana is being a firecracker today I probably have but one minute to update.
Sooooo, because V-Day is right around the corner and have a mentioned lately that I love Mr. Karlio soooo dang much?

The boys and I found this while we were taking a walk through the woods one day a couple of weeks ago...



Awwwww......so cute. :0)

SIGH...gotta run.

Love, Kim

PS. From My Heart To Your Head
has finally been updated.
Thank you so much for your patience.

3 comments:

Sizemore Photography said...

Beautiful, Kim! Great spotting and making an awesome photograph from it.

Anonymous said...

that is cute :)

Anonymous said...

Great heart on that tree!!! You guys are very observant! :) I am not sure if my comment from your spider post made it. I don't see it -- I was having pc troubles that day, so am thinking it didn't make it through. :(

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin